I have been experimenting and watching many different make up, mainly focusing on the eyes with my palettes and realised Asians and Westerners way of wearing make up are pretty distinctive. Considering having big eyes as an Asian, I still can't quite apply eye shadow the same way as most whites do.
And tonight's make up is by far the most satisfying one I've done. Definitely getting the hang of it ;)
- Urban Decay All Night Foundation (Got a sample from Sephora to try on. It feels a bit cakey on my skin, and looks cracked on nose. Light to medium coverage. Not quite recommended.)
- Maybelline concealer
- Maybelline Duo Stick contour
- Too Faced Sweet Peach blush & highlight
- Urban Decay Brow box -brown sugar (Absolutely love this! Very easy to shaped. Only con is that it doesn't have the brush that makes your brows stay so might be a bit messy on close up. But still good!)
- Zoeva Cocoa blend palette (LOVE LOVE LOVE this palette! Very pigmented and warm colors. The only color I don't like is the cream highlight- no highlight effect/poor pigmentation)
- Two Faced Chocolate palette (My ultimate go-to palette! Easy to build up and blend in. I used it for brow bone and inner eye corner highlights)
- Zoeva Brown pencil liner
- Two Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (Very fibrous. Makes your lashes long yet light weighted)
- YSL Rough 01 (nobody can take over YSL, hands down the BESTEST)
- Nudestix -Capri (stays all day long! Love!)
I would probably film a video on make up tutorial. But till then!