Saturday, April 20, 2013

Self-pampering moment

Hello! Here's some greeting from me to let the world knows that I'm still surviving heh :/

It's been 4 weeks since uni resumed and things been pretty okay so far. Praise the Lord! :') The lifestyle has been extremely routinized (rigid sounds too depressing so I shan't add on to the sadness), everyday it's just class & assignments. Noting more than that. Uni life may seem to be full of excitements and activities for most people but definitely not in my case, or i'd say not for Psychology students.

So yesterday, I decided to pampered myself a little with some sweet indulgence. Like I always say, I really enjoy sipping on a cup of good coffee & basically doing nothing at the cafe. It sure lightens up my mood & helps me to get away from all the stress, even if it's just for that short afternoon ;)

Brought my baby Mac along with the hope of downloading some stuff but the loading bar never seem to move so yeah =.= at least it did allow me to browse the net smoothly

& the staff at CBTL was such a sweetie for helping me to reserve the sofa seat since i needed the switch. :)



Texted mom while I was happily indulging in my coffee and she was actually doing the same too! Telepathy ya! :D That's probably the best common interest mom and i share, okay it's called the genes! Really miss having high tea with her & I can't wait to go home some time soon when I'm given a break from assignments wave. Naww.


Photobooth for self-amusement. lol
Isn't this what happen when you have a Mac with you? :p

The anniversary house blend cappuccino is really good I must say. It's a mixture of berry tea & vanilla bean sauce topped with milk foam. Pretty much to my liking :)
Though it's not of those typical rich cappuccino, I wonder how it still able to contribute my insomnia last night. PFFT.

Enjoyed myself very much nevertheless! :)


So this shall perk me up for the more upcoming assignments! JIAYOU AGNES!!!!
Cheers to the weekend & have a good rest, people :)

1 comment:

Weronika Sobolewska said...

Nice blog ; )

I invite you to me. Leave a comment